Wednesday, November 21, 2007

mY Birthday...

"Happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u, happy birthday to Hui Teng, happy birthday to u!!! " Today is my birthday... All my friends,Jeffrey, Jessica, Ah Shang, KC, Sam, Mei Ying and my dearest Chef Tan came to my condo celebrate my birthday with me!!! Of coz my sis and another two hzmates, Winnie and Yasmine. I was syiok when they came. They came to my condo at 12am and they all ady pakat with my sis before,but i very happy although i got a very big surprise. They bought many cakes but all different taste,got strawberry cheese cake, grapes cheese cake, orange cheese cake, tiramisu, chocolate banana cake, and many many.. My sis gave me 1kg Famous Amos Biscuit. "Thank you,my dearest sis..." and also thanks to my Chef Tan because he had give me a small present and treat me a great dinner at Genting!! Something special for tis year is i had my birthday without my dearest bro..

0 comments: