Wednesday, December 19, 2007

~Alvin, Hui Hui, Yvonne~

Oh My God..
What should i write in this tag??
May i change 7 to 4??
Because i don't know what should i write..
Anyway, let's start..



Four things to be done b4 my death..
- Complete my degree at UK or Switzerland..
- Be the manager at 5 stars hotel in the future..
- Marry with a richest guy..
- Give my parents and youngest bro a very good life..

Four things i will not do even if it kills me..
- Betray to my family members..
- Couple or marry with those useless guys,i hate it the most..
- Let my parents stay in old folks house..
- Eat the rubbish from dustbin..

Four things i do when i'm away from the public...
- Shouting..
- Bathing..
- Sleeping..
- Digging my nose..

Four fave sentences/quotes/expressions...
- Fault, is the beginning of correct..
- Where are you fell down, where are you get up..
- Nothing is impossible in your life..
- Down the stormy path, and love will never come to pass..

Four songs...
- Cai hong
- Qing hua ci
- Pu gong ying de yue ding
- Wo bu pei
* It's all Jay Chou's songs..

Four things i'll make you wish you didn't do if you did...
- Copy my ideas..
"What's for your mother born a brain for you???"
- Compare with me..
"If you want to compare, compare with yourself la!!"
- Tell my secret to the others..
"Your mouth is not for you to tell gossip!!!"
- Show off to me.."Sorry, that's not my business, plz don't show to me!!"

Four people to tag...
- Sharlyn
- Henry
- Mavin
- Chia Kee
*I don't know who should i tag..but i just simply list out four of my friends lo..hehe...

0 comments: