Wednesday, December 19, 2007

+=Mood=+

Somebody has a very good mood, even though u are joking to them or bully them...
But somebody cannot.. WHY??? I always thinking of this problem...
Some of my friends they are really can play with us and really can enjoy it in the end!!!
BUT.....
Last Saturday, i was going out with my friends..
We went out yum cha..
My friends come to my house to fetch me..
Some of the other friends went that place themselves..
Then, we went to the same place but different restaurant..
WHAT THE HELL???
Why don't you all say properly..???
Hope they won't get angry....

1 comments:

HuiHui said...

i admit tat day is our wrong...
u all la...wan eat wat uncle bob lo..hahahaha
then suddennly change place n forget to tell them
nvm lar...
learn from mistake lo..
we when make the same mistake after tat.