Wednesday, December 5, 2007

For my dearest bro~~~

Bro,one year passed ady..
So,how ar u recently??
Busy with ur studies???
I seldom get any news from u nowadays...
Erm,a lot of my friends celebrated my birthday with me last month but i had my birthday without you this year,it's somethg special in my life...
I hate my birthday without u but i hv no choice..
Bro,my college had somethg happen last friday..
A senior wanna go in to his room but he don't hv the key,so he'll be forced to go in to his room by the windows...
But very unlucky,he fell down...
And he passed away ady...

One more thg that i wan to tell u is i bought a new adidas mary jane yesterday...
Is it look nice???
That is gold in color one...
I like it,hehe...
But it cost me about RM250 wor...
Expensive???
Anyway,i bought ady,hahaha....

This is jus a news that i want to tell you...
Coz i want to be the same as before,must tell u everythg that i know...

Bro, i miss u very much...
I love you!!!
And i hope i can see u in my dream everynight...
God bless...
Rest in peace......

0 comments: