Friday, January 18, 2008

Assignment again??

Oh my god...
Who can help me to solve it???


I got this question paper jus now,from one of my friend..
Topic
of my assignment is NEW RESTAURANT OPENING.
The question is " you have just been hired as the F&B Manager of this hotel which has just been names as WINSORS HOTEL. The GM has asked you to come up with the entire F&B Departments opening of the fine dining restaurant and the coffee house."

Question 1 is
" come up with an A LA CARTE menu, prices and name and for the menu prepared with a justification of the prices for this coffee house which you think is suitable for this hotel"

Question 2 is
" what is seating capacity of the fine dining restaurant and why?"
"come up with an A LA CARTE menu and price."
"think of a creative, catchy and attractive name for this fine dining restaurant."

Question 3 is
"prepare a snack menu and a beverage list comprising hot and cold beverages."
"come up with a price list for them."

Haiyo, who can help me???

I need to pass up on this 22nd Jan...
Chef Tan, thanks to give me some suggestion but i think i cant solve it..
but i will try my best to get the answer!!!

p/s Who else can teach me how to do???? headache... haiz...



0 comments: