Sunday, January 6, 2008

F.I.R [ Love Uthamine ] Showcase

Today, F.I.R is coming to Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands.
They have an autograph session here..
I go there with my sister and my friends.
The autograph session is start from 8pm, but we reach there at about 6pm.
( so kia shu..wahaha... =P )

When i reached there, fans of F.I.R ady queuing up there and waiting for the gate open.
When the gate is open, all of them run into Arena..
Of course, me too..
wahahahaaha.... =)

Big stage for F.I.R

ah qin's guitar

Oh my god, ask ah qin fit his own guitar???

link man - wen kang

Ah Qin (wWaahhH.. so handsome..)

Faye ( She is a beautiful lady..! )

Faye, are you looking at me???
hehehe..









Tonight, they performed 4 songs...
Is so good..
and I feel good!!!
First song they performed is "yue ya wan",
second song is "san ge xin yuan",
third song is "change",
and the last song is "di shi xing xing"..


But, when they are singing the last song, suddenly the electric failure..
OoohhhhHHhh...!!
But Faye still can finish the song, "di shi xing xing"..
WwwaAahhH.. her sound is nice without the music..!

Awhile after, electricity is regain..!!
and the autograph session is start!!

This is what they are sign in my album...

I think i will support them..
Hope i can go to their concert on Jun, 2008!!

1 comments:

雙眼皮 said...

hello, i just drop by
nice picture!
feel free to visit to my album too
hehe
http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=lprbrenda&book=3
i cant attend for genting show
so support her showcase at selayang mall!

hope to see FIR june Concert!