Friday, January 4, 2008

#$@#%$ HATE @#%$#%@

ANGRY!! ANGRY!! and ANGRY!!!!

i HATE those people who use my things without asking!!!

i very very angry!! This is not the first time already..
When i still in the first semester, got one fucker move in to my condo..
She said she don't wan to stay together with her ex-house mate..
BUT we haven't say wan to let her move in, she ady contact with my college staff say wanna move in to our condo!!

Fine, let u move!!!

During my study leave in semester 1, we all went back to our hometown
BUT this fucker bring a lot of outsider come and stay in our condo..
all the guys are
smoker include herself!!!

SHIT...!!!
I hate smoker the most...
not only this, she also used our thgs as well..
ask her those "ah beng ah seng" sleep at our bed and use our blanket!!!
oh my god, tat's fucking smelly...
all of our bed sheet and blanket full of cigarette smell... SUCK...
after using oso din fold it back!!!

i very very ANGRY....
when i asked her izzit her friends used our bed and blanket, she said NO!!!
haiz... how come??????

now is second semester...
happen the same thg again!!!
my friend took pic for me...












What the hell???
carpet there is dirty u noe, stupid!!!









use my hanger???
oh my god!!
don't la...
but i think mayb she's has no more chance to use it...

I WILL CHASE U OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!


0 comments: